Saturday, May 13, 2006

Bora Bday 06

First of all, I couldn't remember my password for my other blog so I had to create a new one for the year to chronicle photos of trips I've taken to beaches and other places here and around.

So if anyone's ever read my other blog from last year, like I said, each year I celebrate my birthday in sunny Boracay. This year, we stayed in Nami Beach Resort and were treated to an everyday vision of the vast expanse of Boracay from atop a hill where the hotel is perched.


It's a magnificent view of the beach.











What's ultra special about Nami apart from the excellent service (you have your own butler) is you have your own jacuzzi that overlooks the ocean -- what more can you ask for????



So, here's this year's batch of photos.... enjoy .... and here's to more and more years of beaching ahead!





1 comment:

Boracay Hotels said...

Wow bora, ang ganda dyan. haha san kayo nag stay sa bora? eh di ang saya saya pala ng birthday mo.



Tanya Gemarin